For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Information by UniProt
- 24b2 antibody
- 24b2/STAC2 antibody
- SH3 and cysteine rich domain 2 antibody
Anti-STAC2 antibody images
Western blot - STAC2 antibody (ab74286)
All lanes : Anti-STAC2 antibody (ab74286) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from K562 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-STAC2 antibody (ab74286)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"