For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from culture supernatant of hybridoma
cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted
(approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
Filtered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clone number2020C4a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionZinc metalloprotease that specifically cleaves 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Does not cleave 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitin chains.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M67C family.
Contains 1 MPN (JAB/Mov34) domain.
- DomainThe JAMM motif is essential for the protease activity.
Information by UniProt
- ALMalpha antibody
- AMSH FP antibody
- AMSH LP antibody
Anti-STAMBPL1 antibody [2020C4a] images
References for Anti-STAMBPL1 antibody [2020C4a] (ab84849)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"