For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103855 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- FunctionZinc metalloprotease that specifically cleaves 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Does not cleave 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitin chains.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M67C family.
Contains 1 MPN (JAB/Mov34) domain.
- DomainThe JAMM motif is essential for the protease activity.
Information by UniProt
- ALMalpha antibody
- AMSH FP antibody
- AMSH LP antibody
Anti-STAMBPL1 antibody images
References for Anti-STAMBPL1 antibody (ab103855)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"