For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123364 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionHas an anti-hypocalcemic action on calcium and phosphate homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of tissues including muscle, heart, pancreas, kidney, spleen, prostate, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the stanniocalcin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Stanniocalcin related protein antibody
- Stanniocalcin-2 antibody
- Stanniocalcin-related protein antibody
Anti-Stanniocalcin 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Stanniocalcin 2 antibody (ab123364)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"