For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).
- FunctionHas an anti-hypocalcemic action on calcium and phosphate homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of tissues including muscle, heart, pancreas, kidney, spleen, prostate, small intestine, colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the stanniocalcin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Stanniocalcin related protein antibody
- Stanniocalcin-2 antibody
- Stanniocalcin-related protein antibody
Anti-Stanniocalcin 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Stanniocalcin 2 antibody (ab26184)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"