For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-STAP2 antibody
See all STAP2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to STAP2
- SpecificityExpected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_060190.2 and NP_001013863.1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
ELQKKLEKRRALEH from the C-terminal region of Human STAP2 (100% identity for both NP_060190.2 and NP_001013863.1)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.05 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
- FunctionSubstrate of protein kinase PTK6. May play a regulatory role in the acute-phase response in systemic inflammation and may modulate STAT3 activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine. Tyr-250 may be important for interaction with kinases. Tyr-22 and Tyr-322 appears to be phosphorylated by SRC.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- BKS antibody
- Breast tumor kinase substrate antibody
- Brk kinase substrate antibody
Anti-STAP2 antibody images
References for Anti-STAP2 antibody (ab77191)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"