For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionSubstrate of protein kinase PTK6. May play a regulatory role in the acute-phase response in systemic inflammation and may modulate STAT3 activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine. Tyr-250 may be important for interaction with kinases. Tyr-22 and Tyr-322 appears to be phosphorylated by SRC.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- BKS antibody
- Breast tumor kinase substrate antibody
- Brk kinase substrate antibody
Anti-STAP2 antibody images
References for Anti-STAP2 antibody (ab96434)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"