For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa).
- RelevanceAccelerates GTPase activity of RHOA and CDC42, but not RAC1. Stimulates the hydrolysis of phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate by PLCD1.
- Cellular localizationCell junction, focal adhesion.
- Deleted in liver cancer 3 antibody
- DLC3 antibody
- StAR related lipid transfer protein 8 antibody
Anti-STARD8 antibody images
Western blot - STARD8 antibody (ab69941)
All lanes : Anti-STARD8 antibody (ab69941) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : STARD8 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 112 kDa
Observed band size : 150 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-STARD8 antibody (ab69941)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"