For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionActs as an activator of serum response factor (SRF)-dependent transcription possibly by inducing nuclear translocation of MKL1 or MKL2 and through a mechanism requiring Rho-actin signaling.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized to the I-band of the sarcomere and to a lesser extent to the sarcomeric structure between Z-lines.
Information by UniProt
- ABRA antibody
- ABRA_HUMAN antibody
- Actin-binding Rho activating protein antibody
Anti-STARS antibody images
References for Anti-STARS antibody (ab104349)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"