For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3987? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3987 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhao W et al. Lentivirus-mediated overexpression of CD97/ADGRE5 reverses dysregulated high glucose-induced endothelial cell migration. Mol Med Rep 15:3048-3054 (2017).
- Iwata H et al. PARP9 and PARP14 cross-regulate macrophage activation via STAT1 ADP-ribosylation. Nat Commun 7:12849 (2016).
- Maher K et al. A role for stefin B (cystatin B) in inflammation and endotoxemia. J Biol Chem 289:31736-50 (2014).
- Spence S et al. Suppressors of cytokine signaling 2 and 3 diametrically control macrophage polarization. Immunity 38:66-78 (2013).
- Huang Y et al. Defective hepatic response to interferon and activation of suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 in chronic hepatitis C. Gastroenterology 132:733-44 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"