For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-STAT4 antibody
See all STAT4 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to STAT4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
DHSESGEVRFHSVEP by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 613-627 of Human STAT4 (NP_003142.1)
- Positive control
- Transfected HEK293 transiently expressing full-length Human STAT4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
- FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in IL12 signaling.
- Involvement in diseaseSystemic lupus erythematosus 11
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated. Serine phosphorylation is also required for maximal transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
Information by UniProt
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 4 antibody
- SLEB11 antibody
- STAT4 antibody
- STAT4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-STAT4 antibody images
References for Anti-STAT4 antibody (ab105029)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"