For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
- FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in IL12 signaling.
- Involvement in diseaseSystemic lupus erythematosus 11
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated. Serine phosphorylation is also required for maximal transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
Information by UniProt
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 4 antibody
- SLEB11 antibody
- STAT4 antibody
- STAT4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-STAT4 antibody images
References for Anti-STAT4 antibody (ab37770)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"