For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP1900Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 30, 86 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250.
||1/100 - 1/250.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in IL12 signaling.
- Involvement in diseaseSystemic lupus erythematosus 11
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated. Serine phosphorylation is also required for maximal transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
Information by UniProt
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 4 antibody
- SLEB11 antibody
- STAT4 antibody
- STAT4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-STAT4 antibody [EP1900Y] images
Western blot - STAT4 antibody [EP1900Y] (ab68156)
All lanes : Anti-STAT4 antibody [EP1900Y] (ab68156) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Daudi cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Hela cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 86 kDa
Observed band size : 86 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - STAT4 antibody [EP1900Y] (ab68156)
ab68156, at 1/100 dilution, staining STAT4 in paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry
References for Anti-STAT4 antibody [EP1900Y] (ab68156)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"