For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS [without Calcium and Magnesium ions] , 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Corresponding phospho antibody
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated following stimulation by IL-4 and IL-3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
Information by UniProt
- 12S1644 antibody
- D12S1644 antibody
- IL 4 STAT antibody
Anti-STAT6 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - STAT6 antibody (ab31384)
Western blot - STAT6 antibody (ab31384)
Lane 1 : Anti-STAT6 antibody (ab31384) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-STAT6 antibody (ab31384) at 1/500 dilution (preincubated with synthesized peptide)
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : HeLa cell extract
Predicted band size : 94 kDa
Observed band size : 93 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-STAT6 antibody (ab31384)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"