For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated following stimulation by IL-4 and IL-3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
Information by UniProt
- 12S1644 antibody
- D12S1644 antibody
- IL 4 STAT antibody
Anti-STAT6 antibody images
References for Anti-STAT6 antibody (ab88540)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"