For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberE265
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC.
||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa).
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated following stimulation by IL-4 and IL-3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
Information by UniProt
- 12S1644 antibody
- D12S1644 antibody
- IL 4 STAT antibody
Anti-STAT6 antibody [E265] images
References for Anti-STAT6 antibody [E265] (ab32108)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"