For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgY fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).
- FunctionHas peptide-independent ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityConstitutively expressed in all tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome. Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 13 antibody
- HEAT SHOCK 70-KD PROTEIN 13 antibody
- heat shock protein 70kDa family, member 13 antibody
Anti-STCH antibody images
References for Anti-STCH antibody (ab51549)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"