For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- FunctionMetalloreductase that has the ability to reduce both Fe(3+) to Fe(2+) and Cu(2+) to Cu(1+). Uses NAD(+) as acceptor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highly expressed in prostate tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the STEAP family.
Contains 1 ferric oxidoreductase domain.
- Cellular localizationEndosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2410007B19Rik antibody
- EC 1.16.1.- antibody
- Metalloreductase STEAP1 antibody
Anti-STEAP1 antibody images
References for Anti-STEAP1 antibody (ab123417)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"