For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMetalloreductase that has the ability to reduce both Fe(3+) to Fe(2+) and Cu(2+) to Cu(1+). Uses NAD(+) as acceptor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in prostate and at significantly lower levels in heart, brain, kidney, pancreas, and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the STEAP family.
Contains 1 ferric oxidoreductase domain.
- Cellular localizationEndosome membrane. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4921538B17Rik antibody
- AI930049 antibody
- IPCA 1 antibody
Anti-STEAP2 antibody images
References for Anti-STEAP2 antibody (ab113719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"