For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be involved in fusion of retrograde transport vesicles derived from an endocytic compartment with the Golgi complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SFT2 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C6orf83 antibody
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 83 antibody
- MGC19825 antibody
Anti-STF2D1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-STF2D1 antibody (ab121444)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121444 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-STF2D1 antibody (ab121444)
ab121444, at 1/400 dilution, staining STF2D1 in paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-STF2D1 antibody (ab121444)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"