For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab89314? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab89314 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Xu X et al. DNA replication licensing factor Cdc6 and Plk4 kinase antagonistically regulate centrosome duplication via Sas-6. Nat Commun 8:15164 (2017).
- Bauer M et al. Quantitative analysis of human centrosome architecture by targeted proteomics and fluorescence imaging. EMBO J 35:2152-2166 (2016).
- Tsuchiya Y et al. Cep295 is a conserved scaffold protein required for generation of a bona fide mother centriole. Nat Commun 7:12567 (2016).
- Kratz AS et al. Plk4-dependent phosphorylation of STIL is required for centriole duplication. Biol Open 4:370-7 (2015).
- Shiratsuchi G et al. RBM14 prevents assembly of centriolar protein complexes and maintains mitotic spindle integrity. EMBO J 34:97-114 (2015).
- Mouden C et al. Homozygous STIL mutation causes holoprosencephaly and microcephaly in two siblings. PLoS One 10:e0117418 (2015).
- Ohta M et al. Direct interaction of Plk4 with STIL ensures formation of a single procentriole per parental centriole. Nat Commun 5:5267 (2014).
- Arquint C et al. Cell-cycle-regulated expression of STIL controls centriole number in human cells. J Cell Sci 125:1342-52 (2012).
- Passemard S et al. VIP blockade leads to microcephaly in mice via disruption of Mcph1-Chk1 signaling. J Clin Invest 121:3071-87 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"