For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab89314? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab89314 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Xu X et al. DNA replication licensing factor Cdc6 and Plk4 kinase antagonistically regulate centrosome duplication via Sas-6. Nat Commun 8:15164 (2017).
- Gupta A et al. NEK7 is required for G1 progression and procentriole formation. Mol Biol Cell 28:2123-2134 (2017).
- Bauer M et al. Quantitative analysis of human centrosome architecture by targeted proteomics and fluorescence imaging. EMBO J 35:2152-2166 (2016).
- Tsuchiya Y et al. Cep295 is a conserved scaffold protein required for generation of a bona fide mother centriole. Nat Commun 7:12567 (2016).
- Kratz AS et al. Plk4-dependent phosphorylation of STIL is required for centriole duplication. Biol Open 4:370-7 (2015).
- Shiratsuchi G et al. RBM14 prevents assembly of centriolar protein complexes and maintains mitotic spindle integrity. EMBO J 34:97-114 (2015).
- Mouden C et al. Homozygous STIL mutation causes holoprosencephaly and microcephaly in two siblings. PLoS One 10:e0117418 (2015).
- Ohta M et al. Direct interaction of Plk4 with STIL ensures formation of a single procentriole per parental centriole. Nat Commun 5:5267 (2014).
- Arquint C et al. Cell-cycle-regulated expression of STIL controls centriole number in human cells. J Cell Sci 125:1342-52 (2012).
- Passemard S et al. VIP blockade leads to microcephaly in mice via disruption of Mcph1-Chk1 signaling. J Clin Invest 121:3071-87 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"