For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMediates the association of the molecular chaperones HSC70 and HSP90 (HSPCA and HSPCB).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 STI1 domains.
Contains 9 TPR repeats.
- DomainThe TPR 1 repeat interacts with the C-terminal of HSC70. The TPR 4, 5 and 6 repeats (also called TPR2A domain) and TPR 7, 8 and 9 repeats (also called TPR2B domain) interact with HSP90.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 94n antibody
- HEL S 94n antibody
- Hop antibody
Anti-STIP1 antibody images
Western blot - STIP1 antibody (ab96550)
All lanes : Anti-STIP1 antibody (ab96550) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - STIP1 antibody (ab96550)
ab96550, at 1/200 dilution, staining STIP1 in paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluoresence. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-STIP1 antibody (ab96550)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"