For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-STIP1 antibody [DS14F5]
See all STIP1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [DS14F5] to STIP1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Mink, Monkey
Full length Chicken STIP1
- Positive control
- HOP recombinant human protein
HeLa heat shocked, HeLa, PC-12, L-929 or CHO-K1 nuclear lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberDS14F5
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB (colorimetric): 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMediates the association of the molecular chaperones HSC70 and HSP90 (HSPCA and HSPCB).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 STI1 domains.
Contains 9 TPR repeats.
- DomainThe TPR 1 repeat interacts with the C-terminal of HSC70. The TPR 4, 5 and 6 repeats (also called TPR2A domain) and TPR 7, 8 and 9 repeats (also called TPR2B domain) interact with HSP90.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 94n antibody
- HEL S 94n antibody
- Hop antibody
Anti-STIP1 antibody [DS14F5] images
References for Anti-STIP1 antibody [DS14F5] (ab90460)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"