For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProtein kinase that act on both serine and threonine residues.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at very low levels.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on serine and threonine residues.
It is uncertain whether palmitoylation is on Cys-6 and/or Cys-8.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- EDPK antibody
- F52 antibody
- FLJ39635 antibody
Anti-STK16 antibody images
IHC-P - STK16 antibody (ab56447)
STK16 antibody (ab56447) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human tonsil.
Western blot - STK16 antibody (ab56447)
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
STK16 antibody (ab56447) at 1ug/lane + A-431 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-STK16 antibody (ab56447)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"