For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab52641? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52641 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Du X et al. Mst1 and mst2 are essential regulators of trophoblast differentiation and placenta morphogenesis. PLoS One 9:e90701 (2014).
- Matsumoto H et al. Mammalian STE20-like kinase 2, not kinase 1, mediates photoreceptor cell death during retinal detachment. Cell Death Dis 5:e1269 (2014).
- Pefani DE et al. RASSF1A-LATS1 signalling stabilizes replication forks by restricting CDK2-mediated phosphorylation of BRCA2. Nat Cell Biol 16:962-71, 1-8 (2014).
- Yee KS et al. A RASSF1A polymorphism restricts p53/p73 activation and associates with poor survival and accelerated age of onset of soft tissue sarcoma. Cancer Res 72:2206-17 (2012).
- Romano D et al. Proapoptotic kinase MST2 coordinates signaling crosstalk between RASSF1A, Raf-1, and Akt. Cancer Res 70:1195-203 (2010).
- Rauch J et al. Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein H blocks MST2-mediated apoptosis in cancer cells by regulating A-Raf transcription. Cancer Res 70:1679-88 (2010).
- Kilili GK & Kyriakis JM Mammalian Ste20-like kinase (Mst2) indirectly supports Raf-1/ERK pathway activity via maintenance of protein phosphatase-2A catalytic subunit levels and consequent suppression of inhibitory Raf-1 phosphorylation. J Biol Chem 285:15076-87 (2010).
- Huntoon CJ et al. Heat shock protein 90 inhibition depletes LATS1 and LATS2, two regulators of the mammalian hippo tumor suppressor pathway. Cancer Res 70:8642-50 (2010).
- Densham RM et al. MST kinases monitor actin cytoskeletal integrity and signal via c-Jun N-terminal kinase stress-activated kinase to regulate p21Waf1/Cip1 stability. Mol Cell Biol 29:6380-90 (2009).
- Cooper WN et al. RASSF2 associates with and stabilizes the proapoptotic kinase MST2. Oncogene 28:2988-98 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"