For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
- FunctionNegative regulator of MAP3K1/2 signaling. Converts MAP3K2 from its phosphorylated form to its nonphosphorylated form and inhibits autophosphorylation of MAP3K2.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with highest levels observed in peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- NDR 1 antibody
- NDR antibody
- Ndr Ser/Thr kinase-like protein antibody
Anti-STK38 antibody images
References for Anti-STK38 antibody (ab71216)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"