For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS (8mM Sodium phosphate, 3mM Potassium chloride, 140mM Sodium chloride, 1.5mM Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
Filtered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clone number3563C2a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionInvolved in the regulation of structural processes in differentiating and mature neuronal cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with highest levels observed in the thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the actin cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0965 antibody
- NDR2 antibody
- NDR2 protein kinase antibody
Anti-STK38L antibody [3563C2a] images
References for Anti-STK38L antibody [3563C2a] (ab84873)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"