For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the regulation of structural processes in differentiating and mature neuronal cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with highest levels observed in the thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the actin cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0965 antibody
- NDR2 antibody
- NDR2 protein kinase antibody
Anti-STK38L antibody images
Western blot - STK38L antibody (ab67440)
All lanes : Anti-STK38L antibody (ab67440) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-STK38L antibody (ab67440)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"