For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-STK39 antibody
See all STK39 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to STK39
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
C-SQEKSRRVKEENPE , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 401-414 of Human STK39 (NP_037365.2)
- Positive control
- Human Brain (Cerebellum) lysates and in lysates of cell line Jurkat
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay act as a mediator of stress-activated signals.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain and pancreas followed by heart, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle, liver, placenta and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainPAPA box (proline-alanine repeats) may target the kinase to a specific subcellular location by facilitating interaction with intracellular proteins such as actin or actin-like proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus when caspase-cleaved.
Information by UniProt
- DCHT antibody
- DKFZp686K05124 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000165175 antibody
Anti-STK39 antibody images
References for Anti-STK39 antibody (ab106936)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"