For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
- FunctionMay act as a mediator of stress-activated signals.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain and pancreas followed by heart, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle, liver, placenta and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainPAPA box (proline-alanine repeats) may target the kinase to a specific subcellular location by facilitating interaction with intracellular proteins such as actin or actin-like proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus when caspase-cleaved.
Information by UniProt
- DCHT antibody
- DKFZp686K05124 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000165175 antibody
Anti-STK39 antibody images
Western blot - STK39 antibody (ab71025)
All lanes : Anti-STK39 antibody (ab71025) at 1/50 dilution
Lane 1 : Non-transfected 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : STK39 transfected 293 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-STK39 antibody (ab71025)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"