For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-STK39 antibody
See all STK39 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to STK39
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
An 18 amino acid peptide from near the center region of human STK39 (NP_037365)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay act as a mediator of stress-activated signals.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain and pancreas followed by heart, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle, liver, placenta and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainPAPA box (proline-alanine repeats) may target the kinase to a specific subcellular location by facilitating interaction with intracellular proteins such as actin or actin-like proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus when caspase-cleaved.
Information by UniProt
- DCHT antibody
- DKFZp686K05124 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000165175 antibody
Anti-STK39 antibody images
References for Anti-STK39 antibody (ab79045)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"