For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-STOML2 antibody
See all STOML2 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to STOML2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 171-356 of Human STOML2.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at low levels.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the band 7/mec-2 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- EPB72 like protein 2 antibody
- EPB72-like protein 2 antibody
- HSPC108 antibody
Anti-STOML2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-STOML2 antibody (ab37531)This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
All lanes : Anti-STOML2 antibody (ab37531) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse hepatocytes cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
HRP-conjugated goat anti-chicken IgY polyclonal at 1/20000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa
Exposure time : 20 seconds
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
References for Anti-STOML2 antibody (ab37531)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"