For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca 2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).
- RelevanceThis protein may be involved in the endocytic machinery.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane and Cytoplasmic
- DKFZp781K2462 antibody
- SALF antibody
- SBLF antibody
Anti-STON1 antibody images
Western blot - STON1 antibody (ab69590)
All lanes : Anti-STON1 antibody (ab69590) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extract
Lane 2 : K562 cell extract with peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 83 kDa
Observed band size : 83 kDa
Additional bands at : 34 kDa,45 kDa,55 kDa,87 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-STON1 antibody (ab69590)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"