For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. using PFA/Triton X-100 fixation.
- FunctionAdapter protein involved in endocytic machinery. May be involved in the vesicle recycling. May facilitate clathrin-coated vesicle uncoating.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Stoned B family.
Contains 1 MHD (mu homology) domain.
Contains 1 SHD (stonin homology) domain.
- DomainThe Asn-Pro-Phe (NPF) motifs, which are found in proteins involved in the endocytic pathway, mediate the interaction with the EH domain of SYT1, SYT2, EPS15, EPS15R and ITSN1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Some fraction is membrane-associated.
Information by UniProt
- 4933401N24Rik antibody
- AI425999 antibody
- AW544599 antibody
Anti-STON2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-STON2 antibody (ab121165)
ab121165 at 1/125 dilution staining STON2 in Paraffin-emebedded Human fallopian tube tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Note: moderate cytoplasmic positivity in glandular cells.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-STON2 antibody (ab121165)
ab121165 at 4 µg/ml staining STON2 in PFA/Triton X-100
fixed A431 cells by Immunofluorescence(green).
Note: positivity in nucleoli and cytoplasm.
References for Anti-STON2 antibody (ab121165)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"