For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 2.5% BSA, 96% Water
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for the transition into meiosis for both female and male germ cells. In female germ cells, required for premeiotic DNA replication and subsequent events in meiotic prophase.
- Tissue specificityExpressed specifically in testis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Stimulated by retinoic acid 8 antibody
- stimulated by retinoic acid 8 homolog antibody
- Stimulated by retinoic acid Gene 8 antibody
References for Anti-Stra8 antibody (ab125221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"