Anti-Streptavidin antibody [S8C12] (ab10022)
- Product nameAnti-Streptavidin antibody [S8C12]See all Streptavidin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [S8C12] to Streptavidin
- SpecificityDoes not cross react with egg white avidin. Binds to Streptavidin without interfering with the biotin-binding reaction
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, Flow Cyt, WB more details
- General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurity tested by electrophoresis.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberS8C12
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10022 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|AP||AP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
- RelevanceStreptavidin is a tetrameric protein purified from Streptomyces sp. that binds very tightly to the vitamin biotin with a Kd of ~ 10-14 mol/l. The high affinity recognition of biotin and biotinylated molecules has made streptavidin one of the most important components in diagnostics and laboratory kits.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- SA V1 antibody
- SA V2 antibody
- Streptavidin V1 antibody
- Streptavidin V2 antibody
References for Anti-Streptavidin antibody [S8C12] (ab10022)
ab10022 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.