For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
1. Deparaffinize and rehydrate formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
2. Add enough drops of an appropriate Hydrogen Peroxide Block to cover the sections. Incubate for 10 minutes. Wash 2 times in buffer.
3. Perform appropriate pretreatment if required. Wash 3 times in buffer.
4. Apply an appropriate Protein Block and incubate for 5 minutes at room temperature to block nonspecific background staining. Wash 1 time in buffer.
5. Apply primary antibody and incubate according to manufacturer's protocol.
6. Wash 4 times in buffer. Incubate slide with biotinylated secondary solution according to manufacturer’s protocol. Wash 4 times in buffer.
7. Apply Streptavidin Peroxidase and incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
8. Rinse 4 times in buffer. Place slide in appropriate chromogenic substrate and incubate until desired reaction is achieved. Rinse 4 times in buffer.
9. Add enough drops of Hematoxylin to cover the section. Incubate for 1 minute.
10. Rinse 7-8 times in tap water. Add Mounting Medium to cover the section.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64269 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21371998|