For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notes This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
- FunctionBinds calmodulin in a calcium dependent manner. May function as scaffolding or signaling protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat striatin family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Cell projection, dendritic spine. CTTNBP2-binding may regulate dendritic spine distribution.
Information by UniProt
- Striatin-4 antibody
- STRN4 antibody
- STRN4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Striatin 4 antibody images
References for Anti-Striatin 4 antibody (ab112566)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"