For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123291 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
- FunctionCalmodulin-binding protein which may function as scaffolding or signaling protein and may play a role in dendritic Ca(2+) signaling.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat striatin family.
Contains 6 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Cell projection, dendritic spine. CTTNBP2-binding may regulate dendritic spine distribution.
Information by UniProt
- MGC125642 antibody
- SG2NA antibody
- Striatin antibody
Anti-Striatin antibody images
References for Anti-Striatin antibody (ab123291)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"