For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. using 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0).
- RelevanceBinds calmodulin in a calcium dependent manner. May function as scaffolding or signaling protein.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane; Peripheral membrane protein.
- Cell cycle autoantigen SG2NA antibody
- Cell cycle S/G2 nuclear autoantigen antibody
- GS2NA antibody
Anti-Striatin3 antibody images
Western blot - Striatin3 antibody (ab101515)
Anti-Striatin3 antibody (ab101515) at 1/1000 dilution + U87-MG whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Striatin3 antibody (ab101515)
ab101515, at 1/100, staining paraffin-embedded BT474 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Striatin3 antibody (ab101515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"