For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the ATP-dependent ligation of succinate and CoA to form succinyl-CoA.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Not expressed in liver and lung.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle; succinate from succinyl-CoA (ligase route): step 1/1.
- Involvement in diseaseMitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome 5
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the succinate/malate CoA ligase beta subunit family.
Contains 1 ATP-grasp domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- A BETA antibody
- A SCS antibody
- ATP specific succinyl CoA synthetase subunit beta antibody
Anti-SUCLA2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"