For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionCatalyzes the ATP- or GTP-dependent ligation of succinate and CoA to form succinyl-CoA. The nature of the beta subunit determines the nucleotide specificity.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle.
- Involvement in diseaseMitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome 9
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the succinate/malate CoA ligase alpha subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ21114 antibody
- FLJ43513 antibody
- GALPHA antibody
Anti-SUCLG1 antibody images
Western blot - SUCLG1 antibody (ab97867)
Anti-SUCLG1 antibody (ab97867) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - SUCLG1 antibody (ab97867)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A549 cells, using ab97867 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-SUCLG1 antibody (ab97867)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"