For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the GTP-dependent ligation of succinate and CoA to form succinyl-CoA.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in liver, kidney, heart, spleen and skeletal muscle. Also found in intestine and colon, and in low amounts in lung, brain, prostate, testis and ovary.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the succinate/malate CoA ligase beta subunit family.
Contains 1 ATP-grasp domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- G BETA antibody
- GBETA antibody
Anti-SUCLG2 antibody images
References for Anti-SUCLG2 antibody (ab96172)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"