For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
- FunctionHas low sulphotransferase activity towards various substrates with alcohol groups (in vitro). May catalyze the sulfate conjugation of xenobiotic compounds and endogenous substrates.
- Tissue specificityNot detectable in any of the tissues tested.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ST1C3 antibody
- ST1C3_HUMAN antibody
- Sulfotransferase 1C3 antibody
- SULT1C3 antibody
Anti-SULT1C3 antibody images
References for Anti-SULT1C3 antibody (ab107740)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"