For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab95305 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- RelevanceSUNC1 is a single-pass membrane protein. It contains 1 Unc84 (SUN) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- D630047F21Rik antibody
- MGC130135 antibody
- MGC33329 antibody
Anti-SUNC1 antibody images
References for Anti-SUNC1 antibody (ab95305)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"