For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8866? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8866 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Bartlett R et al. P2X7 antagonism using Brilliant Blue G reduces body weight loss and prolongs survival in female SOD1(G93A) amyotrophic lateral sclerosis mice. PeerJ 5:e3064 (2017).
- Chen L et al. Improving the Delivery of SOD1 Antisense Oligonucleotides to Motor Neurons Using Calcium Phosphate-Lipid Nanoparticles. Front Neurosci 11:476 (2017).
- Liu Z et al. Mark4 promotes oxidative stress and inflammation via binding to PPAR? and activating NF-?B pathway in mice adipocytes. Sci Rep 6:21382 (2016).
- Zhong Y et al. X-box binding protein 1 is essential for the anti-oxidant defense and cell survival in the retinal pigment epithelium. PLoS One 7:e38616 (2012).
- Ihnat MA et al. Reactive oxygen species mediate a cellular 'memory' of high glucose stress signalling. Diabetologia 50:1523-31 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"