For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- FunctionDelivers copper to copper zinc superoxide dismutase (SOD1).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the Cu-Zn superoxide dismutase family.
Contains 1 HMA domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CCS antibody
- CCS_HUMAN antibody
- Copper chaperone for superoxide dismutase antibody
Anti-Superoxide Dismutase 4 antibody images
References for Anti-Superoxide Dismutase 4 antibody (ab110388)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"