For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in the maintenance of the architecture of the endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment and of the Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SURF4 family.
- DomainThe di-lysine motif confers endoplasmic reticulum localization for type I membrane proteins.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cycles between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi.
Information by UniProt
- 1464: antibody
- AL033373 antibody
- ERV 29 antibody
Anti-SURF4 antibody images
References for Anti-SURF4 antibody (ab57460)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"