For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to both DNA and RNA in vitro, with a stronger binding capacity for RNA. May represent a nucleolar constitutive protein involved in ribosomal biosynthesis or assembly.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SURF6 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Granular component of the nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- SURF-6 antibody
- surf6 antibody
- SURF6_HUMAN antibody
- Surfeit locus protein 6 antibody
Anti-Surf6 antibody images
References for Anti-Surf6 antibody (ab88832)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"