For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).
- Cellular localizationSecreted protein; extracellular space.
- 35 kDa pulmonary surfactant-associated protein antibody
- Alveolar proteinosis protein antibody
- COLEC4 antibody
Anti-Surfactant Protein A antibody images
Western blot - Surfactant Protein A antibody (ab78651)
Anti-Surfactant Protein A antibody (ab78651) at 1 µg/ml + Lung (Human) Tissue Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-Surfactant Protein A antibody (ab78651)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"